Today, video marketing has become one of the most popular methods for marketing on the internet. With that being said, there is one site that stands out when you think of video marketing, YouTube. YouTube has grown to be the largest video sharing website on the web. What started out as a place where you could upload silly home videos has now become a holy ground for many internet marketers. You can find everything from music to wedding dresses being marketed on this gigantic video sharing site.
Now here is the bad news for all those looking Twitch Viewer Bot to promote something on YouTube. A lot of competition, yikes! This means that it is going to be a lot harder for your videos to be seen if everyone and their mother are trying to market on here. So yes, uploading a video to YouTube is easy but the question now becomes, how can I increase my YouTube views?
Well, there are some pretty simple things that you can do to increase your YouTube views. Here is a short list of some of the things that you can do.
1. Make sure that the title of your video has relevant keywords. What I mean by this is, try to think of what word or group of words that are closely related to whatever it is that you are marketing that people are searching for on YouTUBE. For example: Say you are promoting a Michael Jordan video. Your title of the video shouldn’t be “The Greatest Basketball Player Of All Time”, It should be something like “Michael Jordan-The Greatest Basketball Player Of All Time”. See, by having Michael Jordan’s name (which probably would get a lot of searches) in the title your video will be found a lot easier leading to more exposure for your video.
2. Use the description section of your video wisely. You should give a good description of your video (of course including your website or blog site). Once again, using good keywords in your description can get your video higher up in the YouTube rankings. Here’s a little trick You can do, when you are writing your video description, write a nice real description of your video then hit enter 5 or 6 times to create some space and write a couple paragraphs stuffed with relevant keywords. So if your video is about Michael Jordan, those paragraphs should have the name “Michael Jordan” in it as many times as possible. Don’t worry about making sense with these paragraphs, because most viewers won’t see it or care about those paragraphs.
3. Make sure your tags for your video are relevant. Take some time to look at other videos that others have uploaded that have a lot of plays and look at their video tags. Doing this will help you out greatly.
4. Do not hesitate sending friend request. The best way to do it is find those that you feel will be potentially interested in whatever you are marketing. Do not just send a friend request to anybody. You can find potential customers by searching other videos similar to yours, going to the channel that posted that video and sending request to all those on their friends and subscriptions list.
5. When it comes to answering the question of how to increase your YouTube views, you should remember the words “high volume”. What I mean is you should be posting videos on a regular basis (at least 2 a week). I say this because it only takes one good video to get a good buzz and take off. Once one of your videos gets going it is very likely that the rest of your overall views.
The most exciting feature of YouTube could be its ability to leave comments after viewing a video. As a feedback mechanism any registered user can upload a video once and can get YouTube comments to determine the rating of his video. Getting comments on videos is very important for rating a video on YouTube both internally for YouTube and externally for your marketing efforts. Comments are left by registered users who are most likely to share and upload videos on YouTube so they become trusted barometers for marketing.
Many automated systems were developed for increasing views, thereby increasing comments on the videos uploaded. These automated YouTube marketing systems help to make friend requests, share videos automatically, share messages, post messages on channels, post comments on videos etc. These systems can synchronize friends, favorites and subscribers allowing them to access your uploaded videos. With the use of automated systems, you can even subscribe and unsubscribe to channels and videos automatically. Moreover, after posting comments you can accept friends’ requests automatically. Purchasing such automated tools can help to promote your product and gain subscribers if used within the terms and conditions of YouTube rules and regulations with additional follow up strategy.
You can also get more subscribers and more comments on your videos without marketing programs by adding a video on YouTube and sharing the link to your video with your friends of Facebook and Twitter social websites. From there, the viral effect increases if people begin to share your video. This effect is compounded when you ask the viewers to add comments after watching. All this is of course dependent on the value of the content in the video both emotionally and qualitatively.
Automated YouTube marketing tool kits help you get a large number of views, likes, channel views and comments from many people. Videos are also rated based on view counts and comments from different people, so the more comments and views the higher your ranking for any particular keyword. You can also make your video directly appear in Google search results with the same efforts.